Saturday, December 8, 2007

Got One




From Bicycle Northwest:
Evan Schmitt, a former member of Rad Racing NW youth racing program, parked the bike for a season in order to bring us a great film entitled One. The film was shot, produced, and narrated entirely by the sixteen year old over the course of the 2006 season.

The forty-minute video takes the viewer through a season of cycling focused on events in the Pacific Northwest. Some of the highlighted events are the Cascade Classic, Hood River Cycling Classic, Star Crossed Cyclocross, and the USGP of Cyclocross races. Schmitt also captures a few non-competitive events such as Freedom Sports Summer Camp for kids, held on Orcas Island, and some scenic singletrack riding outside of Roslyn, Washington.
(Read more...) .


I saw the trailer, and I was immediatley hooked. I bought the DVD. I'll pass it around when I get it.

1 comment: