The MBP document is a behemoth, but here are some highlights that would improve my life:
- Install shared lane markings on 2nd Avenue and 4th Avenue to provide a north-south
connection through Downtown Seattle (includes removing the existing bicycle lane
on 2nd Avenue).
- Make wayfinding and spot intersection improvements on the West Seattle Low
- Install bicycle lanes on Alaskan Way in Downtown Seattle (when Alaskan Way is
- Install bicycle lanes on Delridge Way SW.
- Install bicycle lanes, shared lane markings, and signs to improve the connections
between Capitol Hill and the UW Campus.