Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hello world.


Bike to work to live to bike. I saw that painted on a bridge support while riding home to West Seattle from work. Couldn't have said it any better, so I'm ripping it off for the title of this blog. Thanks to whomever came up with the expression, and to whomever tagged that bridge support.

Not too far from the West Seattle bridge, I snapped this photo on a foggy summer morning. That's an eagle on the piling. Damn! Can't see this from a car!

Before I go, I'd like to give a nod to David Longdon, who's recently started a Seattle cycling blog in the Seattle PI.

1 comment:

Cascade Cyclist said...

Ted & the rest of the crew:

I'd like to periodically profile Seattle area bike shops and mechanics in "Velocity"; please be in touch if you have any suggestions...